Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Matt Andersen and I am from Independence, Iowa.

I currently only own one Taurus, a 24/7 9mm that I really enjoy. I just received my CCW permit and have been reading about other Tauruses that are good for carrying. I would love to get a PT145 or the 24/7 compact.

I am a firefighter by trade, working 24 on/48 off. I have a number of friends that are current or retired military and they have been instrumental in helping me obtain my first pistol and get my permit.

I look forward to reading more and hopefully, I can contribute. Thanks!

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome to the forum Matt, glad you could join us. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Welcome, love the 24/7 and the PT, don't got them in 45 but I bet you'll like them. Read up on all the info in here it helps!!!!

·
Registered
579 Posts
Welcome Matt. ( No pun intended ) Glad to have you here.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Welcome From Arizona :wave:

Glad that you are here..look around and have fun :D
My wife and I used to be Reserve Firefighters...sure do miss it :rolleyes:

·
Registered
299 Posts
A belated welcome to a fellow Iowan. Been on the road and away from the computer. If you haven't tried yet, check out IowaCarry.org.There's a lot of us packing in the Cornpatch.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Its good to find another Iowa member and I see I'm not the first to plug IowaCarry.

Welcome!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone! I am online at IowaCarry.org. I have a number of friends at my church who are members of Iowa Carry. That's where I got started. What better place than church to meet freedom-loving friends! Two of my friends (brothers now) are cops who truly understand the value of law-abiding citizens carrying. Don't worry, I will have plenty of questions. Thanks again! :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts