Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, Just signing up on the Taurus forum.
So far I've found a lot of great info here on a Revolver I'm going to be picking up today. I'm looking at a blue'd 44 special. I think its a model 441 but not 100% sure. It does have adjustable sights and looks to be at least a 3 inch barrel.
Last week I picked up a used but brand new condition Taurus 172 17hmr rimfire rifle.
Can't wait to get out and shoot it.
Just hopeing that the gun shop has not sold the 44 yet. I had to get home and do some research on it before buying. From the review's I've read on this forum, I've decided to head down and pick it up.
Thell be open in 20 minutes, gota head down and pick it up, Just hope its still there!

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
A warm 17 degree welcome from Tulsa Oklahoma!
And ditto what Robby said! :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good news, it was still there!
Just picked it up, along with a box of 200GR Gold dot hollow points from Blazer.
I dont think this is what I want to shoot out of it but it will get me on paper for now.
The gun looks great, just need to find a holster for it. Guess I'll have to do some more research on that.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Welcome from Missouri !! Good luck with the new toys.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome to the forum, glad you could join us. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Welcome From Arizona :wave:

Glad that you are here..look around and have fun, also
stop by the "Lounge" and let us know where you are from ;)
Congrats on your new toy :)

·
Administrator
40,171 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for all the welcomes.
Hopefully I can get out this week and give the new revolver a try. Its all cleaned up and ready to go.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts