Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like to say 'Howdy' to everyone on this Forum. I'm a first time Taurus owner (Model 66, blued 4" .357). It was a gift from my son-in-law. Great kid with an even greater Mom. This is my first large revolver in decades. I normally shoot autos, but this is a very nice revolver. It could use some different grips, but it shoots great! I would like comments from Model 66 owners/shooters on this pistol.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome to the forum hj28rules. :D

·
32,582 Posts
Welcome to the boards.
It just so happens the model 66 fan club is a pretty good sized one. Staff and members here have , use ,and think well of them. At least some of us do.

You'll find your thread at the Taurus revolver board already has what you asked for.
Service with a smile. ;D :) Now all we need are the 350 easy payments of $00.000000000000945 each and were done doing the transaction. ::) :eek: ;D :D :-\ :'( :) ;) Kidding of course. We'd send you the bill, but Bill says he's happy to stay put for now. ;D :D No more attempts at humor will be tried at this time. :thumb: :clap: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :bang: :bang: 8) ;D :) Glad to have you with us.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Welcome and pull up a seat. Shiners in the fridge and there are stories to be told. ;D

There is usually a guy at the Market Hall show in Dallas with a huge selection of grips. He should have something that will fit and I believe there is a show in late June.

Welcome aboard and there are a bunch of Texans here. ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts