Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my PT709 Slim for my first CC gun. Sniffed out some 9mm ammo on the web so hopefully I can shoot it next week. Good to be here.

John

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
1 Smiley Hello.gif Welcome from the Rust Belt USA....

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
:wave: hi john and welcome. good to have you here.

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
Hello from StL. MO! I was born and raised a Buckeye and after a long stint on the east coast, lived in Cinti from '92 - 2000. So, Skyline or Gold Star?! Camp Washington just expanded as we left - it's got to be huge now, or did it lose the "joint" cache!?

·
Banned
9,233 Posts
Make sure you give that 709 a thorough cleaning before your first outing. Welcome to TA from Jacksonville, FL.

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Welcome from East Texas to the best gun forum on the internet.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Welcome from the middle of Cincinnati. Check out One Shot in Newtown when and if you need more ammo.. Their stock's been real good on centerfire calibers, limit 2 boxes (I think).

·
Registered
7,554 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Daytona Beach, FL

·
Registered
19,167 Posts
Welcome John from central Hellaware..

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Welcome from Kentucky!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hello from StL. MO! I was born and raised a Buckeye and after a long stint on the east coast, lived in Cinti from '92 - 2000. So, Skyline or Gold Star?! Camp Washington just expanded as we left - it's got to be huge now, or did it lose the "joint" cache!?
Definitely Gold Star but the wife prefers Skyline so I have to tough through that garbage once in a while. Honestly never heard of Camp Washington but it looks to be downtown. I'm on the east side.... Eastgate/Beechmont area about 10 minutes from the river.

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
Welcome from South Tulsa.

·
Registered
7,565 Posts
Welcome from Lapeer,Michigan.

·
Premium Member
10,104 Posts
Hello and welcome aboard the best forum on the net, from Wilmington, NC!

1 - 20 of 64 Posts