Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I just came across this forum as I was looking for a holster for the Tracker (44mag) that I'm thinking of getting. This is probably the largest gathering of Taurus owners I've seen and will obviously be a bit more friendly towards the brand than some of the other sites I frequent.

At this point I've have owned 4 Taurus products which are the following: 2xPT1911 (one of the best 1911's around) PT111 Mel Pro (wifes CCW) and a blued Raging Bull in 44 Mag. I've had zero issues with any of the guns so far, which is not something I can say for at least one of my other, highly touted and very expensive pistols (Kimber Pro Tac 1911). I have little tolerance for poor craftsmanship and even less for a lack of commitment to customer service. This in a sense, pushed me towards Taurus. I'm alot more accepting of flaws if I didn't spend $1000 plus on a pistol that should be good to go. I also won't be as upset if I drop one in the mud (hasn't happened yet...)

Some gun background: My wife and I both shoot together and have CCW's. I reload for all my weapons as ammo is getting to be $$$! My wife is one of the best overall shots at the range we frequent and has outshot me will ALL of my weapons :mad: which gives her no end of joy.

Now on to the gun pics... I've decided to just post a link to my Webshots albums as that should make for easier viewing as I tend to keep my pics fairly large in bytes. Let me know if you can't see the folder. The Latest Taurus pics are on page 5 of my "firearms" folder.

Justin

http://community.webshots.com/user/Justice4all1

·
Registered
579 Posts
Welcome from Missouri and glad to have you !

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Justin...
Nice pics, I really love the 45xdtac..That is beautiful :D

Oh Yeah... :rolleyes:
Welcome From Arizona :wave:
Glad that you are here..look around and have fun ;)
You will find the guys and gals here very nice and very helpful...

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome to the forum, glad to have you with us. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
Hey Justin, a warm welcome from Tulsa Oklahoma! :)

·
Super Moderator
21,587 Posts
Welcome fromnashville TN , nice pics you'll find this forum is pretty much all around friendly and vary helpfull enjoy :) :) :)

·
Administrator
39,945 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow this is a friendly bunch! Howdy right back at ya from Utah, the gun friendly state!

And for the Minnesotans, I moved to from the Twin Cities area around four years ago. At the time, it wasn't a good place to own a weapon, perhaps things have changed.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Welcome from Georiga.

Shooting withe the wife is the way to go: both the wife and I are members of a local gun club, and she qualifies regularly with her side arm for 'ole uncle sam ;D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts