Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I picked up a new Taurus 94 5" 9-shot yesterday. It's a nice gun, but damn, that trigger pull is heavy. I purposely purchased it for my wife, but I'm not sure she's going to want to shot it with the heavy trigger. I've already ordered a couple 9-round speed-loaders and shot bangers for it. I'm getting them as a combo-pack which contains one shot banger and one speed-loader. Someone from one of the rimfire boards suggested this board for all my Taurus questions/comments, so here I am.

Although this gun and these pictures are not mine, it represents the exact model of Taurus that I purchased.

·
Registered
4,956 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! Nice revolver. I'm not familiar with the model, but someone will be along shortly and may have some advice on your trigger.

·
Registered
5,358 Posts
Welcome from N Carolina!!!!

Have fun w/ the new gun. Hopefully she'll like it. W/ use, the trigger will get smoother.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Welcome from SE Alabama. I have the same model but with the 4" barrel and yes the trigger pull is pretty tough...

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Welcome to TaurusArmed.net, the friendliest handgun forum around!

Whether you’ve joined us to learn more about your particular Taurus handgun, or you just enjoy sitting down with a group of like-minded individuals and talking about everything from ammunition to politics, you have certainly come to the right place.

Fasten your seatbelt and enjoy the ride!

Reactions: btleslie

·
Registered
535 Posts
Welcome from Louisiana. Look in the Revolvers section. I read somewhere about changing out the trigger and trigger return springs to lighten things up.

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
Welcome from NW Ohio.

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Welcome from Fort Worth, Texas and Merry Christmas! Man that looks like a sweet gun! I know you'll enjoy it but be safe, because Jesus loves you but he doesn't want to see you early!!

·
Registered
548 Posts
Welcome from Central Pa!!

·
Registered
3,770 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Welcome from Kentucky!