Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems that TN is letting folks keep and bear arms. Now its legal to carry switchblades and other knives over 4". And also carry a loaded gun in your car as if its your home. Even if you do not have a carry permit. They are also considering a open carry for non permit holders but it has to go through the house and get signed by the Governor. I can live with that! It will help in all the carjackings that go on in Nashville and Memphis. Most folks in the backwoods do most of this stuff anyway! might as well make it legal!!!

Tennessee New 2014 Knife and Gun Laws

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
If we could only get open carry in Florida, we would be right up there leading the pack!:icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

·
Registered
7,533 Posts
If we could only get open carry in Florida, we would be right up there leading the pack!:icon_ banana::icon_ banana:
you have vote, how do we get it started

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
Good for TN!!

MO is a very gun friendly state and is getting better as well.
That reminds me to look into the knife laws as state law now preempts local there as well!

Here's a snapshot of living in MO:

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
That's progress.

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
That is great news. Texas changed it's knife laws this year, as well. Looks like a trend, nation-wide! Keep it going!

We have high hopes that with Greg Abbott as Governor, we will make even more significant improvements in Texas in the coming years (like restoration of open carry for handguns!)

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Congrats to Tennesseeans!

I wish MI would get rid of it's silly pistol transport in a vehicle laws.

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
I remember about the knifes from earlier in the year, didnt know about the gun changes.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts