Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just read a interview ..in G&A with the CEO of Taurus..,Mark Kresser...seems like he is hinting about a change with the Taurus Judge....I'd say it will be a set-up similar to the S&W Governor ....410 ,45 Colt., 45acp ...
If I was a betting man ,thats where I'd put my money..

·
Registered
19,571 Posts
Well, like all good things, it's been working great for quite awhile....:dry:....so you knew it was only a matter of time 'til somebody decided to "fix" it. T'was ever thus. Like the man said, as he watched his mother-in-law drive off a cliff in his new Cadillac...."I have mixed feelings about this."

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The main reason I'd like to see the 45acp in a Judge...is 200gr LSWC...I just like that load..

·
Registered
606 Posts
Can't wait to see what the changes are? Is it just Governor-type upgrades like adding 45ACP to the ammo mix, going to a 6-shot cylinder, etc?

Or is it going to be a game-changer upgrade like when the Judge first hit the market? Before the Judge there was the Thunder5 revolver, but the original Judge line-up was the first 410-based revolver to go mainstream despite the many nay-sayers. IMHO the Raging Judge and Public Defender (alloy and poly versions) were just good different-sized versions of the basic Judge design.

Please keep us updated as the info rolls out!

·
Registered
24,900 Posts
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

The option of the 45acp is a no brainer ..and should have been in the mix since day one...

If the small framed PD can handle the 45 colt...why not make a Small framed 45 colt /45acp with a normal length cylinder and leave the .410 out of the mix

I feel they would sell like hot cakes with strawberries and whipped cream

·
Registered
104 Posts
Buckeye not sure if you reload but if you like the 200 grain lswc try loading some for the 45 colt. I only buy those now and use them for both the 45 colt and acp. I have tried heavier grains but the 200 grainers work best in my judge hits point of aim. Now I only need to order one size bullet as well.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I like 200 SWC 's in 45acp... My P90 and P97 loves'em also...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts