Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I ordered my new blued Taurus Ultralight 3 in. barrel / 2.5 in. chamber at my local pawn shop / gun store yesterday, and about lunchtime today, they called to tell me it had arrived. :D

I haven't shot it yet, but have given it the initial deep cleaning and taken some pics. Needless to say, I'm a happy boy tonight! :)

A Car-Jacker's Worst Nightmare!

Reactions: BigSteve13

·
Registered
183 Posts
Dang, I was proud of my Public Defender untill I was that. That is a really nice looking Judge there

·
35,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had a Public Defender before this one, and like a dope, I sold it! I have wandered aimlessly about my community, muttering to myself, seemingly with no purpose in life since then...there's been a void where the Public Defender used to live. :icon_rolleyes:

The void in my life has now been filled with the new Judge. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Congratulations on your new firearm.

·
35,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the judge has definately hit the market in a BIG way... they are great !!!!
As I understand it, the Judge line is now the number one selling line of handguns that Taurus makes.

When they first hit the market, people were referring to them as "niche guns". :rolleyes:

·
Registered
246 Posts
congratz on filling that void in your life. Now the next time someone wants to buy your judge you say NO!

·
Registered
14,713 Posts
MPG until I read this thread I didn't think I would ever want a Judge. That has now changed. Thank you for helping me see the light.

·
35,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
MPG until I read this thread I didn't think I would ever want a Judge. That has now changed. Thank you for helping me see the light.
You are most welcome. :biggrin:

·
35,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here's a couple of more pics of the new Judge blued Ultralight.

The Blackhawk holster is one that was sent to me, free of charge, from one of our fine members on the "Pay-It-Forward" thread. If you've never visited that section, I heartily recommend that you do so.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts