Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to the forum but I have have been shooting and loving it since I was a child. I've been running an 809 for a while and I am a firm believer that there is no better pistol in the world for the price. I am excited to be here and look forward to learning from all of you.

·
Supporting SuperModerator
15,238 Posts
greeting from Kansas.jpg former or current USMC ??

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma.

·
Registered
21,120 Posts
Welcome from Texas!

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
Welcome from South Tulsa.

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
Welcome from Dallas, TX!
Congrats on the 809 - I love mine, got it for $299 at Academy just over a year ago.

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Welcome from Ohio!!

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Welcome from Pennsylvania. I have to agree with you regarding the PT809. Will be taking mine out this weekend.

·
Administrator
40,248 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

·
Registered
8,061 Posts
Hello from Central North Carolina and welcome to TaurusArmed.net. You are going to find some
friendly and knowledgeable people here.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
View attachment 48668 former or current USMC ??
Once a Marine always a Marine,
I am no longer active duty, I got a medical discharge a little over 9 years ago, I was in an automobile accident while on leave and shattered the bone in my upper right arm, the accident also left me with a radial nerve palsy which left me paralyzed in my right wrist and hand. I could close my fingers but was unable to lift them or my wrist. After a year and a half of therapy and determination I regained most of the use of my wrist and hand but was unable to get cleared for active duty again, now i work a George Jetson job and take care of my family. I miss the military but all things happen for a reason.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Welcome from a fellow Middle Tennessean.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts