Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what do you get when you cross a radio controlled plane with a paintball gun? A new way to have fun? This reminds me of when I was an infantryman, and we used to go to Yakima to dig holes in the desert, and shoot weapons we didn't normally shoot. One of the things we got to do was to get on line with a quad fifty in the middle of a platoon, and they'd fly these radio controlled drones towards us and we'd try to shoot them down. It ain't that easy, and I think this kid did a pretty good job of nailing his target. Now I wanna play!

·
Registered
591 Posts
I wanna play too, but give me a 50 cal, he was a good shot, nice vid

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
My initial gut reaction is it seems like a waste, but I guess if you have the money to spend then have fun. I would need a shotgun to hit the dang thing.

·
Registered
29,717 Posts
looks fun. hard to hit a target moving in 3 dimensions with something as accurate as a paintball gun...

And I must say that is a far better use for a golf course than hitting little balls with sticks into holes! Much more fun! :D

·
Registered
12,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
looks fun. hard to hit a target moving in 3 dimensions with something as accurate as a paintball gun...

And I must say that is a far better use for a golf course than hitting little balls with sticks into holes! Much more fun! :D
You know what Jeff Cooper said - "A golf course is the willful and deliberate misuse of a perfectly good rifle range." Looks like these kids already knew that. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts