Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Still waiting for my cc permit, but bought this today for my 380. The Versacarry. You all familiar with it. Pistol stays put by the barrel
as its snugged in by a plug. It's clipped on your belt and tucked in the pants. They are working on having this for revolvers soon. I also
wanted to show off my Bersa that I got used. I love this Walther knock off. I had to tinker with it as a disconnect spring came out of
its channel where it rested, I put it back after making the channel a little deeper. Bersa had problems I understand with this with breaking
and such. Anyhoo, runs ok now.

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hey preacher1 nice looking Bersa. Have the thunder 380 and love it. Have any questions about it go to Bersa Chat and they can answer them for you
Rick

·
Registered
5,072 Posts
Congratulations on your Bersa...looks cool.

I don't know what the specs/limits are on the ammo you can use but if you are in the market for some "hot" ammo check out....380 ammo running from 204 ft/lbs to 288 ft/lbs in .380!

380 ACP +P 90 Grain Bonded Jacketed Hollow Point Box of 50

I went to the Bersa site and came across FAQ...just in case you haven't seen it take a look on what they have to say about ammo for the .380

http://www.bersa.com/bersa-faq

·
Registered
29,845 Posts
Interesting concept as long as the "plug" doesn't come loose and clog up the barrel during a speed draw when life's on the line. :icon_ nono:

Just saying...
:icon_rolleyes:

·
17,571 Posts
Interesting concept as long as the "plug" doesn't come loose and clog up the barrel during a speed draw when life's on the line. :icon_ nono:

Just saying...
:icon_rolleyes:
Or it's so tight when you draw the whole holster comes out with it. Now that would be embarrassing.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sweat might be a problem in the summer. I have the nickel finish so that helps a tad. I do think the gun look somewhat better in their other finish, blued. Constant cleaning may help that.
That ammo is hot Aphdmansoc and it looks promising. I may have to try that. Not a bad price either.
Here is the site for the holster in case anyone is interested:
Versacarry :: The Original ZeroBulk Holster

·
Registered
276 Posts
Looks good I have had the PPK/S and the Bersa in .380 I prefer the Bersa out of the 2. The versa carry is an interesting concept keep us informed of the good and bad

1 - 9 of 9 Posts