Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve got a Hogue grip for my AR and I love it. Hogue has made a business of making terrific grips for all kinds of guns, and their latest offering solves a problem for guns without interchangeable grips.
Hogue’s new Beavertail Grip Sleeve is a great option for pistols without interchangeable grip panels. Plus, it comes in colors. Photo from Hogue.
The new Beavertail Grip Sleeves slide over your pistol’s existing grip and cover it all the way up the beavertail for a positive purchase on the whole thing. It’s ideal for compact and sub-compact guns. It’s made of a long-lasting durable thermoplastic elastomer compound which they boast isn’t too tacky for carrying and won’t harden or crack with age. Its subtle softness provides a little comfort from recoil, too. Plus, it comes in 6 different colors.
Although pictured for the Security 9, the Beavertail Grip Sleeve is available for many compact guns.
At just $9.95-$10.95, it’s a terrific option for guns with molded grips that can’t be changed. You can order Beavertail Grip Sleeves from Hogue or find it at your favorite retailer.
Hogue has many of the sub-compact guns covered, but they’ve also released the Beavertail Grip Sleeve for the Glock 17. Photo from Hogue.
The Beavertail Grip Sleeve is available for the following guns:

• Glock: 26,27,42,43
  • Kahr: P9, P40, CW9, CW40
  • Ruger: LC9, LCP II, Security 9
  • Sig Sauer: P320 Full Size
  • Smith & Wesson: M&P Bodyguard 380, M&P Sheild 9mm, .40, and 45
  • Taurus: Spectrum, TCP

·
Registered
228 Posts
Have one on my 709 like it, more comfortable in my opinion. One thing I try is to have same type grips on all my pistols, difficult but is possible with so many aftermarket grips, the point for me when I pick up a pistol I want my hands to automatic come to same position.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Intriguing...particularly since we can't change out the overmold colors on the Spectrum. (If wishes were horses...)

Alas, my hands are too small to use anything which might further bulk up the grip circumference.

·
Registered
950 Posts
I like the new design of the grip

·
Registered
694 Posts
Thanks for posting this. I am going to get one for my Ruger Security 9.

·
Super Moderator
37,235 Posts
Use one on my shield 45 acp. Love it.

My Shield 45 wears one also...highly recommend this grip cover and they only run about ten bucks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts