Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Administrator
35,632 Posts
Nice. That ought to make that gun real nice to shoot.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They feel great. They even run circles around the stock rubber plastic grips, and are more thin than the wood grips. I did not shoot them but put them on for pics, and it felt real nice.

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Do they increase the grip profile of the 92, or are they about the same thickness as the stock plastic grips?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes I still have them. I take Verified Paypal linked to a bank account, not credit card. Or Postal MO

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Are you local to Spartanburg SC? I would not mail cash if it were me, it is not as secure to you, but yes I accept cash.

The Postal MO's are secure for the buyer. Plus if the mail looses it, they will make it good.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Sent cash many times and never had a problem, for me to go to a P.O. to get a M.O. it would cost $20.00 in gas. If you P.M. or e-mail your address I will send it right out.

Jay

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok, if you feel comfortable doing that. Address on the way. Once I get the $$, I will mail it out.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Your item was delivered at 1:23 PM on September 5, 2008 in LAKE ARIEL, PA 18436.

I hope all is well, enjoy.

·
Registered
114 Posts
;D Very nice I just got them in the mail and I am ready to put them on, will post pic's. Thanks Daddyo excellent deal.

Jay

1 - 19 of 19 Posts