1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
21,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Banned
4,206 Posts
Looks streamlined a bit but I'm sorry, its still a darned ugly pistol. I know that owners swear by them and they are pretty reliable shooters. But they're still ugly as sin.

·
Registered
17,412 Posts
Well, it looks a little bit better than the sledge hammer they used to be.
And yes.........those grips look slippery.
I've never fired one. I'm ugly enough without having to shoot an ugly gun.

·
Registered
37,070 Posts
Looks streamlined a bit but I'm sorry, its still a darned ugly pistol. I know that owners swear by them and they are pretty reliable shooters. But they're still ugly as sin.
well now how about a 529.00 UGLY gun?
runs perfectly, is accurate and unlike SOME ugly guns its light weight and comfy to carry.
I normally only carry it when I am out shooting with UGLY shooters however to make them feel more comfortable.
NOTE: IF you have ever been shooting with me and I was using this I apologize now!

Attachments

·
Registered
220 Posts
Going to have to pass. There is nothing that remotely looks appealing to me for that price. I will stick to my Glocks, M&Ps, G2 and 1911s.
I wouldn't mind a carbine rifle though 😉

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
If a perp committing a crime was shot with an ugly gun would they be allowed to press charges?

·
Registered
37,070 Posts
If a perp committing a crime was shot with an ugly gun would they be allowed to press charges?
NOT if the shooter was a good shot and triple tapped him, now his Heirs might be able to!

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Like putting a spoiler on a Pacer.

Reactions: CJS3

·
Supporting Moderator
5,350 Posts
If it works.................

·
Banned
4,206 Posts
Heard this one today: Hi-Points are like that kinda' sorta' unattractive average lookin' chick you knew in high school that you wouldn't date publicly. But when you met up with her after the game or after the cool-kids party you KNEW you were in for a smokin' time. Not the best lookin' thing at the range and you ain't gonna' be parading her around at the club, but she's a solid and reliable GOOD TIME!

EDIT: Posted with nothing but the warmest thoughts and fondest memories...... "to all the girls I've loved before."

·
Registered
485 Posts
i would be interested if they find a easier way to break the gun down to clean, i always want to do a complete clean after shooting and hi point makes it too hard and i won't own one just for that reason. I guess i may be a litttle too much ocd but can't put a gun up knowing there may be crud in there somewhere, hipoint make it a easier take down and you'll have a new customer.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts