1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Administrator
39,731 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :hand26:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey everyone. Thought I would join this forum since I just bought a Taurus G3 about two weeks ago. I’ve put 150 rounds through it so far and I like it a lot for the price. The trigger at least to me is nicer than the one on my friends Glock 19.
You will love your new G3, the price is fantastic, and the gun is wonderful.
I also found the trigger a bit rough, but I you said, better than the Glock, and it get smoother with use.
Happy shooting Will
This will help you when your G3 will need cleaning

·
8,549 Posts
Welcome to the best gun forum on the web. Folks here are knowledgeable across the spectrum of firearms, lots of good tips here. I love my G3 and agree it has a better trigger than the Glock. Mine is also very accurate and soft shooting. Glad you are here, pull up a chair and join the conversation.

·
Registered
24,615 Posts
Welcome to TA from Minnesota.

·
Super Moderator
36,063 Posts
Welcome from Northern Illinois!

·
Banned
1,582 Posts
Welcome from Cherokee County, Georgia.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome from West Texas!
Hey everyone. Thought I would join this forum since I just bought a Taurus G3 about two weeks ago. I’ve put 150 rounds through it so far and I like it a lot for the price. The trigger at least to me is nicer than the one on my friends Glock 19.
You will love your new G3, the price is fantastic, and the gun is wonderful.
I also found the trigger a bit rough, but I you said, better than the Glock, and it get smoother with use.
Happy shooting Will
This will help you when your G3 will need cleaning

Welcome from South Texas.
Welcome to the best gun forum on the web. Folks here are knowledgeable across the spectrum of firearms, lots of good tips here. I love my G3 and agree it has a better trigger than the Glock. Mine is also very accurate and soft shooting. Glad you are here, pull up a chair and join the conversation.
Welcome from Michigan

Thanks for the welcome everyone! You all seem pretty friendly. This is actually my first gun purchase so I’ll take all the knowledge I can get.

Practical Shooter yeah the trigger reset was kind of rough at first actually it seems to have gotten smoother after I took it to the range today and cleaned it.

So since this is my first gun and I don’t know anything yet what’s the best way to “sight in” this gun and adjust the rear sight. It seems to pull toward the right for me. Of course it could just be something I’m doing

·
Registered
4,769 Posts
Hello and welcome from Indiana! Try to make sure your trigger "squeeze" is straight back. I always use what they call the "power crease", or first distal joint of the trigger finger...works for me.

·
Registered
7,810 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Northern Oklahoma.

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
Welcome to taurusarmed.net from an Old Soldier in Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest - "Taurus® Spoken Here! Hooaaahhhh!!!!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts