Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Really dig the forum. I realize this has likely been covered, but has anyone installed these? WIM FIRESIGHT TAURUS DV TL | 22three Some feedback would be cool if so. Not a fan of the straight 8, and would like to know if the Firesights stand up to daily carry.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I figured several of you guys would have given em a try. Ozzy, have you had any issues with the rods loosening up in the sights. I had a set in my 4046 a few years ago (don't remember the brand), and the rods tended to get real sloppy after time in and out of the holster. I am right on the edge of sending these guys the card number, and just want to make sure they are holding up over time. Think this is going to be my main carry now.

·
Banned
17,345 Posts
I figured several of you guys would have given em a try. Ozzy, have you had any issues with the rods loosening up in the sights. I had a set in my 4046 a few years ago (don't remember the brand), and the rods tended to get real sloppy after time in and out of the holster. I am right on the edge of sending these guys the card number, and just want to make sure they are holding up over time. Think this is going to be my main carry now.
I actually lost one at the range and found it in the dirt, rear sight. I put a dab of superglue on it and put it back in the sight and no problems since.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cool Ozzy. Thanks for the info. Think I'm going to go ahead and order some up. Was going to try and feel the 8s out for a while, but I just can't resist the FO sights. I also think with the holster I ordered for it they will be well protected.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.