Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi tony's the name, new to the Taurus game. Just bought a new PT138 just wanted a 380 high cap as a back up,the groups that I have been shooting with it first time out has me real impressed at 20 or 25 feet I can put almost all 12 rounds in about half a dollar. How many rounds doe's taurus suggest you put down range to break this little guy in? Do I have any one out there from Scranton PA.Lets hear from all you Taurus experts about the PT138 that I just bought not just the good I am a big boy want to hear the bad also. HI agan from Tony C from Dunmore PA:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
DON'T JUST FORK ONE WHEN YOU CAN FORK THEM ALL>
forkthem2002 said:
Hi tony's the name, new to the Taurus game. Just bought a new PT138 just wanted a 380 high cap as a back up,the groups that I have been shooting with it first time out has me real impressed at 20 or 25 feet I can put almost all 12 rounds in about half a dollar. How many rounds doe's taurus suggest you put down range to break this little guy in? Do I have any one out there from Scranton PA.Lets hear from all you Taurus experts about the PT138 that I just bought not just the good I am a big boy want to hear the bad also. HI agan from Tony C from Dunmore PA:)

·
Registered
579 Posts
Welcome from Missouri. I am sure there will be some PT138 owners that will chime in.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Do we have a rapper in the hizzy? Tony's the name, he's new to the game; hello from mrglock to a newbie on the block; stick around for a while and make a few posts, and you will find we can be gracious hosts!

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Welcome From Arizona :wave:

Glad that you are here..look around and have fun :D

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome to the forum, good to have you with us. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
Welcome from Tulsa! :) :D

·
Registered
296 Posts
Welcome from Delaware. Not sure about Scranton, but there are a few of us just south of you. Some from Philly,NJ and DE. ;)

·
Registered
467 Posts
Welcome and enjoy. This is really a great bunch of folks.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hi Tony,

Welcome to TaurusArmed! Keep the range reports coming, I'm interested to hear how you like the 138 and what you like best (and least) about it....?

forkthem2002 said:
Just bought a new PT138 just wanted a 380 high cap as a back up,the groups that I have been shooting with it first time out has me real impressed at 20 or 25 feet I can put almost all 12 rounds in about half a dollar.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.