Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, Im new here, but have enjoyed reading as a visitor.
I currently have a 24/7 Pro SS 9mm but am planning on getting a MilPro .45 for my CCW.
The 24/7 is a little big for deep conceal and i dont have alot of places to hide it on me! :-\ plus i work in an environment with shirt tucked in and sometimes a tie.
My question.....has anyone of smaller build (i.e. skinny) carried the MilPro like in a kangaroo holster for deep conceal.
Thanks

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hi Tex Red, Not related to Panola County Red are ya? Anyway at http://www.bullseyegunaccessories.com/ these guys have some nice shoulder rigs. One that attracts me is one that DeSantis calls the C.E.O. for $99 and has a downward angled slant to the holster rig that looks good for concealment. Years ago one could get a good deal on a S&W shoulder rig that hung butt down. I like it for my Airweight, still have it and is great for my 85ss2ul w/CTL. There is a spring that holds the gun from sliding out, but haven't seen any of that type for some time. If I could get one for my Mil PT140 Pro, I would. The reason you could get a good deal is because dealers had to carry S&W accesories if they wanted to sell the guns...

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info sidekick...i am not related to the other red that you were talking about....
does anyone have any personal experience with one of these deep concealed shoulder holsters?
I have read alot about them but not much from anyone who has actually owned them. I wondering about the fit...the comfort for all day, the concealablility...does it stay in position....
things such as that.
thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts