Taurus Firearm Forum banner

New guy from Wa. State

2K views 46 replies 47 participants last post by  Fatboy 
#1 ·
Great site and I just picked up a PT-111 Millenium G2 a few days ago. Great litte shooter.

#2 ·
:wave:Welcome to the finest firearms forum on the web, and congratulations on your new Taurus Millennium G2 PT111.:thumb:

I’ve spent countless hours here at TaurusArmed.net during the past three years researching, reading, and learning about Taurus handguns in particular and about firearms and firearm safety, handling, and maintenance, in general.

Many is the time when I’ve drooled over the handgun pictures which, routinely, are posted when a member acquires a new shootin’ iron, and have actively participated in some lively, yet, good-natured debating about politics and how to solve the world’s problems ;)(wink, wink) with our great forum members and staff.

In short, the hours I’ve spent here at TaurusArmed.net have been hours that have greatly enriched my life and my overall knowledge base on a myriad of topics.

I sincerely hope you will enjoy your membership here as much as I am enjoying mine.

#3 ·
Congrats, and welcome from Dallas, TX!

#9 ·
Welcome from the Right Coast to the Left Coast & Congrats on your new Pistol!

#17 ·
Hello and welcome to the forum from Southeast Tennessee;;

#21 ·
Welcome from Plano Texas to the best gun forum on the Internet!

#22 ·
Welcome from Indiana!!

#23 ·
Welcome to TaurusArmed.net from Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest!

#26 ·
Welcome from East Texas to the best gun forum on the internet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.