Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New, but have already posted a few threads.

Like I tell everyone, I live west of the Rockies and east of the Pacific; South of the Canadian Border and North of the Mexican Border.

Work for Uncle Sam, but not for much longer. Heading out for retirement and then a life of camping, hiking and generally keeping busy with what I want to do.

New to Taurus weapons, but have to say so far, satisfied with my 444ULT.

Love to camp where no one else can get too; thus the .44 for camping and hiking trips. If I decide to head up into the far reaches of the north, I will upgrade to something bigger. But for down here in the Rockies, Unintas, etc., I believe the .44 will be sufficient. If not, and I find out the hard way, I will no longer be posting.

·
Registered
8,052 Posts
Hello from central North Carolina and welcome to TaurusArmed.net. You are going to find some
friendly and knowledgeable people here.

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
Welcome from NW Ohio.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Welcome to the #1 Taurus handgun forum!

As an active member here at TaurusArmed, I can attest to the fact that it’s great to have such a vast resource of Taurus information and personal experiences, literally, at the end of your fingertips.

Please read the forum guidelines in the new member's section and check out and the sticky topics at the beginning of each section for some very useful information.

Feel free to jump right in and share your shooting experiences and knowledge with us.

·
Super Moderator
40,385 Posts
from the Florida Keys! :wave:

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Welcome from north central Ohio

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Welcome from Kentucky!

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Great place; Florida Keys? Used to own a Condo at Executive Bay on Plantaion Key back in the late 80s. But it went like it was hit with a Tornado during my divorce.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Hello from north east Kansas.

·
Administrator
39,359 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

·
Registered
7,565 Posts
:wave:Welcome from Lapeer,Michigan.