Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New guy here! I just traded my Ruger LCP for a Taurus Millennium Pro PT111 3rd gen. I'm very happy with the trade even though I haven't even gotten to shoot it yet. It came with 2 magazines, about 150 rounds, fobus IWB holster, fobus OWB holster, 2 magazine holsters one of which also holds a flash light, and a surefire flashlight.

A little about me, my name is Kenny, I've been active duty Airforce for about 8 years now. I do fuel system repair on the B-1, basically I go inside the fuel tanks to fix leaks, change parts and what not, not the best job ever but it pays the bills and lets me buy toys!

Reactions: btleslie

·
Premium Member
16,956 Posts
Howdy and Welcome from the Rust Belt USA....

1.1 USA.gif

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from Central Iowa

·
32,481 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin.

I've heard the motto is B1 all you can be. :)

Thank you for your service to your country and on that great big beast. Love the B1. Wish we had more of them out there.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hey Kenny - welcome from here in the moon-shined hills of WV, and thanks for your service, partner. It's deeply appreciated. Check out the FAQ section of the forums off the main page - those will help a lot in getting around, trust me. I just got here a couple of weeks ago, and I still go back and refer to them.

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
Welcome from South Tulsa.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Welcome from Kentucky!

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma.

·
21,932 Posts
I do fuel system repair on the B-1, basically I go inside the fuel tanks to fix leaks, change parts and what not, not the best job ever but it pays the bills and lets me buy toys!
Welcome from Griffin Ga.

Just wait when you get out you can get an airline job doing the same thing. Did some tank diving over the years. It does pay better at the airlines though.

·
Super Moderator
34,949 Posts
Welcome from the coastal bend. And, thank you for your service to our country!

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Welcome, Kenny, from Fort Worth, Texas where the West Begins.. and thanks for being one of our service warriors..may God bless and keep you safe!!

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Welcome from New Mexico, glad to have you here.

·
Administrator
39,376 Posts
Welcome from West Texas, Kenny! :wave:

·
Super Moderator
40,396 Posts
from the Florida Keys! :wave:

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Welcome from Central Texas!