Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy, I am an advid fan of forums to learn and share my life's interests. I have recently fell onto a Gen2 PT 845 .45, and I love it way more than I ever love my Glock. I've taken a handful of negative comments from friends and other gun owners at the range. That was of course until they saw my 20 yard groupings. Silence on a range is "golden"! Anyways, hope to make some new friends, learn a lot, and share my love for firearms. I am currently in California, but moving my family back to Texas shortly. I'm not much into politics and antics so I'll leave that door shut.

Jason

·
Registered
7,159 Posts
Welcome to TaurusArmed.net from Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest!

·
Banned
9,233 Posts
Welcome to TA from Jacksonville, FL. BTW - Glock owners tend to hate Taurus because, deep down, they know that they paid too much for that Glock.

·
Super Moderator
40,638 Posts
from the Florida Keys! :wave:

·
Registered
21,120 Posts
Welcome back Home (to Texas!)

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Welcome from East Texas to the best gun forum on the internet.

Thank you for your service to our country.

·
Super Moderator
37,226 Posts
Welcome from Northern Illinois!

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
Welcome from Dallas, TX!

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Welcome from Kentucky!

·
Registered
19,167 Posts
Welcome from central Hellaware..

·
Registered
57 Posts
Welcome, Cali to Texas, hurry, run, don't look back. I'm a newbie as well from Texas, yet I have been made to feel like family. I totally understand the range reviews, those guys are just downright snobs, as well as some of the other forums, I was soooo glad to find this Taurus family, all things near and dear to my heart. You will love it here.

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma.

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
6,011 Posts
I once made the mistake of leaving Texas to live in Ca., but left and came home after only 8 months. Welcome home!

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Welcome to the forum, from Texas

1 - 20 of 60 Posts