Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a 24/7 Pro in .40 S&W earlier in the week. After 150 rounds thru, this is one nice pistol! Even my Marine son enjoyed shooting it. He has an HK USP Tactical .45ACP. I'm looking forward to offer any advice I can and looking to tap this resource for any questions I might have.

Thanks!

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome to the forum, glad you could join us. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Welcome from Missouri !!

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Welcome neighbor! Looks like you guys have been getting all our snow this winter.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Welcome from the other "can't carry State". Glad you could join us.

·
Administrator
40,280 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thunderjohn said:
Welcome neighbor! Looks like you guys have been getting all our snow this winter.
Sure looks like it! Of course 5 months from now we'll be complaining about heat and humidity.

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
A warm welcome from Tulsa Oklahoma! ;D

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
haunter said:
same here! where in SE WI? I have family in Zion,Il. Literally spitting distance from the state line
Western shore of Lake Geneva (Fontana)

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Welcome From Arizona :wave:
Glad that you are here..look around and have fun ;)

·
Registered
158 Posts
Welcome from GA!
You'll find all kinds of info here, on every topic you can think of. (I consider it a fantastic resource, and it's definately helping me to choose my next Taurus revolver :))

Awful proud of your son and his service, and I know you have to be too.

·
32,719 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

Please read the FAQs, old and new threads. This will get you up to speed if this hasn't been done already.
Pull up a chair,take a load off and sit a spell.

·
Registered
40 Posts
badgerboy said:
How long ago?
It's been a few years since I drove through it much. Used to date a girl in Rockford, Il and through that area was the nice drive from Rockford to visit my family in Zion so I would do it every few months.......

Now my brother lives in Rockton but I never have time to visit anyone

1 - 20 of 22 Posts