Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone been reading around here for a week or 2 and decided to join up. My girlfriend has a 24/7 pro in 9mm and I got a call today from my local shop that my Taurus Model 62 pump w/23" barrel all stainless finally came in after a cruel 3 month wait. Look forward to purchasing a PT-1911 some time in the future. Also have other guns but these 2 are my only Taurus’s so far.

DC

·
32,614 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You've come to the right place. Our 24/7 club is vast and the rifle group is small, but knowledgeable. :)

It is recommended that the FAQs section be looked at as well as new and old threads if that has not been done already. Probably has but throw that in.

Since there is have a female member present, it is also recommended that www.corneredcat.com be given a visit.She has everything that the females need to know about shooting posted over there. Very infromative. Pax who is over at TFL gun forum is a member here as well.
She's gathered quite a lot of info useful for women and men at her web site.

Enjoy your time here.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome to the forum, glad you could join us. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone Shot my Model 62 this weekend and the 24/7 pro and wow what blast both guns shot excellent.

Pic of my Girlfriend shooting here 24/7 pro in 9mm she says she loves it and I hope so she shot 300 rounds this weekend with it.

and heres a pic of my friend shooting the M62

1 - 6 of 6 Posts