Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. Just bought a 709 Slim for a carry gun, and thought that I could get some helpful knowledge from here.
I am planning on adding the Pierce grip extension, and a LaserLyte rear site to it along with some carry holsters for different situations.

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma.

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Welcome from East Texas to the best gun forum on the internet.

·
Banned
3,798 Posts
Hello from Piqua Ohio.

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Welcome from Fort Worth, Texas where the West Begins..

·
Registered
3,769 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Greetings my friend from the great state of Michigan, and welcome to the forum. Hail to the victors baby!!!

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from Central Iowa

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
I'm pleased to welcome you to TaurusArmed.net.;)

In short order, you will see that we are blessed to have the friendliest and most knowledgeable handgun folks that one could ever hope to find on a forum such as this.

Also, the staff of Moderators, Super Moderators, and Administrators are really top notch professionals who keep us all "honest", and help provide an atmosphere of learning and civility among this ever-growing circle of Taurus enthusiasts.

We have many 709 Slim owners on this forum, so you'll have plenty of folks to compare 709 notes with. Check out the 700 section.

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Hello and welcome from S.E. Tennessee;; I also have the 709, I have the Pearce Grip Extensions, Got the best deal on Ebay,
And a baby Hogue grip, As for the rear sight laser there have been some not favorable reports, check out the 700's forum;

·
Registered
5,358 Posts
Welcome from N Carolina!!! I have a couple of 709s, both w/ pinky extensions, but w/ Crimson trace lasers instead of laserlyte.... Anyways, I'm sure you'll enjoy the gun....

·
Registered
7,565 Posts
Welcome from Lapeer,Michigan.:wave:

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Hello from Eastern Washington.

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Daytona Beach, FL