Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I just received my first pistol 24/7 Pro 9mm this past Monday. I am in the Orlando area. Just went through my first 100 rounds yesterday and could not be happier. My brother is also a new pistol owner and he picked up a CZ 75B. Both fired flawlessly and we were both really impressed with this taurus. I am glad to have found this forum so I can stay up to date with taurus community!!

·
Registered
402 Posts
Welcome from the Land of Lincoln and congrats on the new pistol.

·
Administrator
40,398 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

I believe you are among the second most populous group here. Floridians. :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
509 Posts
Welcome to the board and the light From the Volunteer State!

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome to TaurusArmed, glad to have you with us. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
mazrtry, welcome to Taurus Armed from VEGAS!

·
Registered
467 Posts
I'm slipping. A new member from Florida and I did not say welcome to the forum yet! Welcome! I'm up near Daytona and love my PT92AFS. Enjoy and post often. :eek:

·
22,058 Posts
Welcome to the forum from a Florida native in Griffin Ga.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Welcome from the Show-Me State (Missouri)!

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
was in tampa yesteday be there tomorrow too busch gardens getting busy these days

·
Registered
5 Posts
Mazrtry, just curious, did you make your taurus purchase at the recent gun show at the fair grounds in Orlando..

·
Registered
846 Posts
welcome. Best little bar, I mean forum in town.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks for the welcome guys. I have been reading nonstop here! Hailskins, I was actually going to go to that latest show, but I ended getting mine from budsgunshop.com.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts