Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,084 Posts
Howdy gixxer6nick and welcome to the forum. I would venture that you did real well on your purchase. I, too keep my eye out for any good deals in the "used" market. I keep this site about what to look for in used revolvers in my favorites file. Maybe it will help you too. http://www.handloads.com/articles/default.asp?id=19 Check with the crew in the Revolver section. I have found a plethora of usefull info there. (Actually this entire forum is a goldmine.) btw. What area of Florida are you in? I live in Largo, which is between St. Petersburg, and Clearwater. Enjoy your new Taurus.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the welcome! And the great info, the site will definately be in my favorites as well:) I'll stop by the revolver forum! See ya there! From what I've read so far this gun is a pretty decent firearm.

I'm in Daytona Beach btw, right across the state!

Thanks,
Nick

·
Registered
90 Posts
:shooter: :shooter: :shooter: boy it's hot down here in the swamps, aint it? they're angle'd, they aint really shootin each other

·
32,807 Posts
Now ain't this a situation? ;D We get to welcome two members to the forum in one thread. Gixxer and kc516 ,welcome to the forum. We've got a revolver and PT111 fan club for either or both of you. :D

·
Registered
4,084 Posts
kc516: Welcome neighbor. I'm in Largo, just down the road a piece. Where do you go shooting? I usually go to Bill Jacksons. There are a couple of other good places down this way, too. The Wyoming Antelope Club has several ranges, and diciplines. Knight's has a really beautiful, high tech, computerized targeting system. Ain't we lucky to have all this choice.
Stay safe. Aim true.

·
Super Moderator
35,684 Posts
Wow, they get 200 bills for M66s in .357 down here. I'd say that was a killer deal!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts