Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ran across you're site and I'm finding it full of good info. I'm a newby to Taurus and handguns, I have a PT809SS 9mm on order from our local gun shop. I can't wait until it comes, any day now. I'm like a kid with Christmas coming. I also would like to see an 800 series in the forum. Any thoughts on having a section for state members to talk state issues. Like if there are any really good dealers in my area of Wisconsin, state PD issues you may have had with CC/OC. As for my experience I don't have very much experience with semi-autos, so I plan to take the full CC class with the added defense training. At this point the 809 will be a target piece and maybe for home defense. I kind of stumbled into the Taurus brand at the local big box stores, there were a lot of them being sold. I looked into the 9mm models and came up with the PT809. I couldn't find anyone say a bad word about it other than they ship them with way to much grease on them. When I get it I will give it a real good cleaning and get her out to the range for a test run. Well this is getting long winded so thanks and I will be checking the forums out daily.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Welcome from Kentucky!

·
Registered
34,137 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Jacksonville, FL!

I'm a former Cheese head myself!

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
Smiley Hello.gif Welcome Cheesehead from the Rust Belt USA....

1.1 USA.gif

·
Registered
848 Posts
Welcome from the Peoples Republic of Maryland.
I think you'll it here just fine.

·
10,379 Posts
Welcome from the North Woods.

I've never had any issues with OC or CC around here. Hell, ran into a Sheriff last year at a get together that wished all citizens would carry and that when a LAC turned 18 s/he should be issued a 1911 and a holster. And it wasn't even an election year<g>

·
Registered
7,533 Posts
Welcome to the forum from, Daytona Beach, FL

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Glad to have you aboard!

Lots to learn here, so fasten your seatbelt and enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
8,055 Posts
Hello from central North Carolina and welcome to TaurusArmed.net. You are going to find some
friendly and knowledgeable people here.

·
Super Moderator
40,475 Posts
from the Florida Keys! :wave:

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
Welcome from East Texas

1 - 20 of 47 Posts