Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, my Name is Travis, and im from Charlotte, NC. Im not new to guns but new to Taurus. I got steered this way per a guy on the nc gun forums because I was asking questions about a poly protector 605. Looking forward to educating myself and learning more about these guns.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Hi Travis,

I'm pleased to welcome you to TaurusArmed.net. In short order, you will see that we are blessed to have the friendliest and most knowledgeable handgun folks that one could ever hope to find on a forum such as this.

Also, the staff of Moderators, Super Moderators, and Administrators are really top notch professionals who keep us all "honest", and help provide an atmosphere of learning and civility among this ever-growing circle of Taurus enthusiasts.

Check out the link below to visit our revolver section. (I have a M605 in matte stainless, and it's one of my favorite handguns.)

Taurus Revolvers

·
Registered
90 Posts
welcome from mich the twin bridges. was in charlotte a couple of weeks ago went to whiskey river bar owned by dale jr what a experiences.we also walked the city' that bank of America bldg is something else. now i see why they wanted our bail out money. bought some jr johnson moon shine from the abc store that some wicked stuff 100 proof.

·
Registered
7,565 Posts
Welcome from Lapeer,Michigan.:wave:

·
Administrator
39,372 Posts
Welcome from West Texas, Travis! :wave:

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Welcome, Travis, from Fort Worth, Texas where the West Begins..

·
Registered
29,717 Posts
Welcome from north Texas!

·
Registered
7,532 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Daytona Beach, FL

·
Registered
3,770 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Welcome from New Mexico.

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Welcome from East Texas to the best gun forum on the internet.

·
Banned
3,798 Posts
Hello from Piqua Ohio.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts