Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This site has been really helpful...lots of great info! I recently purchased my first hangun. It's a MilPro PT111 9mm, 3rd gen. I have always owned and shot rifles and shotguns but just recently became interested in getting a handgun. So far I love it! I've put around 500 rounds through it and haven't had any problems. If I could afford it I would shoot it everyday!

·
Administrator
40,678 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
Hawgwild, a warm welcome from Tulsa Oklahoma! :)

·
32,789 Posts
Welcome to the forums fellow PT111 Mil/pro owner. Can dig up some links for you on that subject including ammo ones if it is so desired.

Just get lots of beverages and snacks as the list can get lengthy, but would have pertinent data in them all.

I do recommend that the FAQs and all the stickied threads at all the boards be read to get caught up to speed if that hasn't been done already.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Welcome from your neighbor in Missouri !!

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome to the forum, glad you could join us. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Welcome From Arizona.....hawgwild :wave: Glad that you are here..look around and have fun

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.