Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi. I've had my 627 for about a year now. I traded an mp15-22 for it. It shoots great and is surprisingly easy to carry.

Here lately I've been infatuated with my hi point 995 though I got it basically for free after fixing a 60 inch HDTV. Its got an ati stock, barrel shroud, and mp15-22 sights.

I recently purchased an EAA witness in 45acp.

Reactions: MilProGuy

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Hello from Mississippi!

When I acquired my first Taurus semiautomatic pistol on a trade at a local gun show in January of 2010, I also came across this forum while surfing the web for information on my new PT138 Millennium Pro.

I can tell you that, through the years, there have been many ways I’ve spent some of my leisure time. The hours I’ve spent here with the friendly and knowledgeable guys and gals of TaurusArmed.net, are some of the most enjoyable and beneficial leisure hours I’ve spent in many moons.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I mainly joined because I've read of some problems with the 627. Though mine has been flawless through hundreds of rounds.

·
Registered
5,358 Posts
Welcome from N Carolina!!!!

I have a 995TS and a 995, but w/ regular stock. Love both of mine carbines.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
its such a sweet shooter

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Welcome from Fort Worth, Texas where the West Begins..

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma.

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
:wave: Welcome from your neighbor across the bay.

Glad to see you are enjoying the 995. My 995TS is a hoot to shoot. :thumb:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:wave: Welcome from your neighbor across the bay.

Glad to see you are enjoying the 995. My 995TS is a hoot to shoot. :thumb:
Its impressed everyone that's shot it so far. I like to go to the indoor range in saraland. But my favorite is bullzeye off of 98 in Mississippi.

I get offers to sell it and my Taurus 627 every time I take them to the range. As much as I love the 627 I would part with it way before I let go of my security six.

My Ruger

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
Nice collection you have Justin. I would also be interested in your 627 if you ever decide to part with it. ;)

Most of my shooting is done on the Eastern Shore. Styx River and the FOP range that sits less than 6 minutes from my house.

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Hello and welcome from Southeast Tennessee;;

·
Registered
7,565 Posts
Welcome from Lapeer,Michigan.:wave:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Welcome and I also have 627 and like it very much except it is currently back at Taurus for correction of a problem with cylinder binding and lock up issues, oh well. Good luck with your collection.

·
Registered
3,769 Posts
Welcome!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts