Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I do shoot skeet and sporting
competitively I shoot on the USN skeet team in the 1990s I just dont have the time and money to compete as much now as I would like ( 2 daughter in college [1 In med school] and I just starting high school)

·
Super Moderator
37,585 Posts
Looking forward to the baby pics and the range report!

·
Registered
12,468 Posts
I do shoot skeet and sporting
competitively I shoot on the USN skeet team in the 1990s I just dont have the time and money to compete as much now as I would like ( 2 daughter in college [1 In med school] and I just starting high school)
Duh. You've got skeet in your name. Do you live in Virginia too? Lol

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
18,276 Posts
Congratulations on your new Remington 1100 and may it serve you well! :cool: :smile:
I believe that you have purchased one of the best Shotguns you could ever buy, but I may be a bit biased, as I own one.

I bought a used-but-nice Remington 1100 with Bell & Carlson Fiberglass Stock & Forend, with a Vent Rib Barrel threaded for Choke Tubes, back in 1991.
Later on, I found a smooth bore Slug Barrel with Rifle Sights for it at, a Gun Show.

Since that time, I have used that Shotgun to break a lot of Clay Birds, kill quite a few Geese, and kill two Buck Deer.
It also serves as my Home Defense Shotgun with the Smoothbore Rifle Sighted Barrel in place.
Sorry I don't have pics of it, but I will be taking some soon, as conditions permit.

·
Registered
4,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Duh. You've got skeet in your name. Do you live in Virginia too? Lol

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
I did when I started using the VA SKEET I was stationed at NAS Oceana and worked part time at the skeet/trap range

Reactions: Cariwine

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Pics!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts