Taurus Firearm Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
32,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Nope. No need for a .40 S&W here either. I've got .45s, a 41 maggy, and several .44 Special revolvers.

The .40 S&W is a excellent cartridge. If it floats your boat, fine. You have a good one.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Eh Love of the PT132 and the 638 ah G-2 in 32 would be the way to pull me on board with the new lines :D then I`d start collecting those as well DOH.......

·
Registered
4 Posts
Got this hardware new straight of the box right after release. Rear site was loose. Did a simple guess bore site alignment in conjunction with the loaded chamber indicator. First shot, right in the middle. yea baby, squeezed off some more, yea, likey likey. my other reliable, flawless 709 kicked harder with 147 +p. I let others shoot it, after all was said and done, 4 out of 4 who shot the 40 g2c picked it as the one they liked best out of 6 handguns shot. hi-power big caliber.

·
Premium Member
12,796 Posts
Carried mine all day today. They fit my hand as well as any pistol I own, lightweight and good fire power for their size.

Reactions: GhostHorse

·
Premium Member
12,796 Posts
Nope. No need for a .40 S&W here either. I've got .45s, a 41 maggy, and several .44 Special revolvers.

The .40 S&W is a excellent cartridge. If it floats your boat, fine. You have a good one.
What's this "need" thing you guys keep talking about? That's long gone and we're well into the "want" thing now.

·
Registered
4,737 Posts
Kinda old topic now, but one of the local gun stores I frequent, have one in stock. It's the first one I have seen, in .40 S&W, ever.

·
Registered
4,737 Posts
I paid $205 for mine pre pandemic. I wouold pay more to have a second one.
I'm thinking on buying the one they have in there. Everyone seems to be avoiding the .40 like the plague now, and the price on it is like 229.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts