Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Midwest has them for $187 bucks. Dang it! Like I need another carry pistol.....

·
Registered
14,705 Posts
Interesting. I have no firearms in this caliber.

Sent from my LG-K425 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
Hmmm! Something to watch out for in the future. It will be interesting to see how it performs.

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
A compact 40 can go a long way in making up the firepower given up with short barrel 380, 9mm etc.
9mm +P can as well.

Shot placement is king etc, etc — but harder hitting shot placement is hard to argue with. ;)

·
Registered
4,734 Posts
A compact 40 can go a long way in making up the firepower given up with short barrel 380, 9mm etc.
9mm +P can as well.

Shot placement is king etc, etc — but harder hitting shot placement is hard to argue with. ;)
This is true. ;)

·
Registered
220 Posts
Whats the hype all about, didn't you get the memo from the FBI? The .40 is no longer effective.......... 😉 the sarcasm

Glad they have introduced another caliber for this great pistol. Gotta keep being competitive in this market.

·
22,036 Posts
If I ever come face to face with one of these in .40 for under $200, I will go home with it. No question. I have a lot of faith in this design, and I trust .40 a lot more than the round whose inadequacy stretches from the Philippines in the 190Xs to Afghanistan just a couple of years ago.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I bought one. It every time I’ve taken it out I’ve had feed failures. I’m using Magtech ammo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
228 Posts
I bought one. It every time I’ve taken it out I’ve had feed failures. I’m using Magtech ammo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's been 5+ months so whats the verdict on your G2C 40? It's on my bucket list and can be bought in my area for around $229 + tax.

·
Registered
4,734 Posts
I haven't even seen any G2C's in .40 around my area...their all 9mm.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts