Taurus Firearm Forum banner

New from SoCal and just bought a PT92AF

2K views 50 replies 49 participants last post by  Ironmagz 
#1 ·
Hey everyone, total newb here, picked up my first firearm a few weeks ago and been lurking around some forums looking for info. Picked up a used PT92AF. Like I said, I'm new to guns but i did some research on the gun. It has a lanyard loop which if I am not mistaken puts it at early 90's right?

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Welcome to TaurusArmed.net and congrats on selecting the Taurus PT92AF as your first firearm.

The PT92 is one of the finest 9mm handguns in the Taurus lineup, and is amazingly accurate once the shooter becomes proficient with it.

I've owned two of them and they are stellar handguns. :guns:

Attachments

#5 ·
Welcome from Oklahoma.

#7 ·
from the Florida Keys! :wave:

#9 ·
Welcome from Dallas, TX!
Nice '92, I'm sure you're going to love it!

#10 ·
Welcome from East Texas to the best gun forum on the internet.

As a new gun owner I encourage you to learn the 4 rules of gun safety by the NRA and get training as soon as possible. Both will keep you safe and make gun ownership much more enjoyable.

#11 ·
Welcome aboard from Middle TN!

Firearm Gun Trigger Airsoft gun Airsoft

#17 ·
Welcome to the forum from Daytona Beach, Fl

#18 ·
Yellow Facial expression Emoticon Text Smile
Welcome from the Rust Belt USA....

#19 ·
Hello and Welcome from the Ozark Mtns of Arkansas. My two favorite autoloaders are the 1911 and the pt92. The 92 is an awesome firearm and like Milpro said it is amazingly accurate when the shooter gets use to it and becomes proficient with it. Great choice.

#23 ·
Welcome from the forests of East Texas. The Taurus USA website has a Find My Model page here. Put in your serial number and it should show when it was made. Their records seem to lack models before some date, but I don't know what the cut-off year is.

#25 ·
Hello and welcome to the forum from Southeast Tennessee;;

#26 ·
Welcome from Plano TX to the best gun forum on the net!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.