Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, total newb here, picked up my first firearm a few weeks ago and been lurking around some forums looking for info. Picked up a used PT92AF. Like I said, I'm new to guns but i did some research on the gun. It has a lanyard loop which if I am not mistaken puts it at early 90's right?

Attachments

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Welcome to TaurusArmed.net and congrats on selecting the Taurus PT92AF as your first firearm.

The PT92 is one of the finest 9mm handguns in the Taurus lineup, and is amazingly accurate once the shooter becomes proficient with it.

I've owned two of them and they are stellar handguns. :guns:

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to TaurusArmed.net and congrats on selecting the Taurus PT92AF as your first firearm.

The PT92 is one of the finest 9mm handguns in the Taurus lineup, and is amazingly accurate once the shooter becomes proficient with it.

I've owned two of them and they are stellar handguns. :guns:
I took it to the shooting range today and it surpassed my expectations. I had previously fired my dads' 357. as well as my friends' 9mm parabellum, 40 and 45 ACP. I was more than pleased with the way the gun felt. By doing research, I discovered it had Pachmayr grips which I love.

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma.

·
Super Moderator
40,725 Posts
from the Florida Keys! :wave:

·
Registered
29,971 Posts
Welcome aboard from Florida the "GunShine" state. :icon_ lala:

State of 1 MILLION Concealed Carry Licenses and counting!

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
Welcome from Dallas, TX!
Nice '92, I'm sure you're going to love it!

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Welcome from East Texas to the best gun forum on the internet.

As a new gun owner I encourage you to learn the 4 rules of gun safety by the NRA and get training as soon as possible. Both will keep you safe and make gun ownership much more enjoyable.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Welcome aboard from Middle TN!

Firearm Gun Trigger Airsoft gun Airsoft

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
Hello from StL. MO !!

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Welcome from Ohio!!

·
Administrator
41,076 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

·
Registered
7,570 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Daytona Beach, Fl

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
Yellow Facial expression Emoticon Text Smile
Welcome from the Rust Belt USA....

·
Registered
479 Posts
Hello and Welcome from the Ozark Mtns of Arkansas. My two favorite autoloaders are the 1911 and the pt92. The 92 is an awesome firearm and like Milpro said it is amazingly accurate when the shooter gets use to it and becomes proficient with it. Great choice.

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
:wave: hi ya and welcome. good to have you here. new to guns myself and this seems like a great place to learn.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts