Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just came across this forum. Found the link on TexasCHLForum.

Own two PT1911's, 445, and 415 revolvers.

·
Administrator
40,346 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

TexasCHLForum is a great forum, but I spend much more of my time here. Justs seems more friendly and neighborly. Lots of info to be gleaned here. Enjoy.

·
32,734 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

Are you coming in from either THR or TFL gun forums as well?
And ,brother, are we armpit deep in Texans.

Heck, they're just going to move the state into this place. LOL

Spent some time in the military at Reese AFB, near Lubbock for a few years, had relatives who moved from Dallas/Ft.Worth, to Houston, and then to Lubbock.

Texas Instruments liked to keep young managers moving around in the mid seventies.

Reese is gone and been that way for some decades. All they had were tumbleweeds,cotton fields, T-37 and T-38 pilot training aircraft.

Nice to see someone who has both pistols and revolvers.

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Mike1951, welcome to Taurus Armed from VEGAS!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks to all for the warm welcomes.

While I am a member at both TFL and THR, I don't post a lot in either.

Great folks in both, but there is a limit to how many posts I can read in a day!

I bought my first PT1911 and fell in love with it, so I bought #2. A friend, who had believed the only 1911's had a horse on them, talked me out of #2. So I went back and bought #3 to replace it. #4 might be the all stainless as soon as I have a chance to read up on it some.

The revolvers are niche revolvers that no one makes, including Taurus unfortunately. I'm a great fan of big bores, picking up my 445 several years ago. It is still my favorite, even though I recently picked up the 415. I hope to one day stumble onto a 450SS, as I've been a .45 Colt fan since buying my first Blackhawk in 1973.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome to TaurusArmed, glad you could join us. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
Welcome from southwest Virginia!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts