Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, new from south central PA (Lancaster area for anyone local). Finally got my hands on a revolver again after swaying to the dark side (semi-auto's :p) Had a S&W SD9VE and sold it for a Glock 22 Gen 2. Couldnt quite place it but something wasnt right. Frankly, I got tired of hearing about trigger control, stance etc. Ive never had a problem hitting what I aimed at with a revolver, and my side-arm will follow me to my ACT 235, and daily concealed carry. So its gotta be something I feel I can depend on. So, off to the local mom n pop shop to strike up a deal (assuming I could find something I liked :). After tossing around a few handguns, I finally settled on a Rossi R97104 .357 Magnum. Couldnt be happier. Conceales far better, rides better (no digging into me or getting in the way) and still packs the punch I want. Couldnt be happier and Im anxious to learn more about these pistols and hit the range ASAP!

Attachments

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma.

·
Registered
8,061 Posts
Hello from Central North Carolina and welcome to TaurusArmed.net. You are going to find some
friendly and knowledgeable people here.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Welcome from Kentucky!

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Welcome from Fort Worth, Texas where the West Begins..

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from North Texas!! :wave:

·
Registered
21,120 Posts
Welcome from Texas!

Very nice.

·
Registered
27,629 Posts
Very pretty, but...

it looks like it needs to be shot.
:wave:

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum from Southeast Tennessee;;

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
357 mag is a great round - did you invest in some speed loaders and carry pouches? The Rossi has some barrel ( good thing) but still looks like a big carry gun. I'm a big Glock fan and all my guns are semi auto - pistols, rifles, shotguns. I'd shoot it and love it, I'm sure. Go get 'em!!!

welcome from gun friendly Missouri!!

·
Administrator
40,258 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Welcome from East Texas to the best gun forum on the internet.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
357 mag is a great round - did you invest in some speed loaders and carry pouches? The Rossi has some barrel ( good thing) but still looks like a big carry gun. I'm a big Glock fan and all my guns are semi auto - pistols, rifles, shotguns. I'd shoot it and love it, I'm sure. Go get 'em!!!

welcome from gun friendly Missouri!!
It actually rides and carries much better than any semi Auto I've had or considered/tried. With a short grip, thats actually perfectly fit to my hand, it conceal's far better than the rest on my small frame. (5'10" 150lbs)

Dustin

1 - 20 of 64 Posts