Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys. My name is Adam and I'm from Syracuse, NY. I've been looking for a 92 for a long time locally and finally scored one today from my LGS. I called Taurus today and was told it was made in the '80's. I was shocked to hear that because its in such good shape. I've been shooting in some informal 3-gun shoots at my club with my modified Regent 1911, but I think this may be taking its place. I haven't gotten a chance to shoot it yet, but plan on getting out Saturday at some point.
http://doxinh.com/ Thoi trang nam Shop do so sinh gia re Chup anh studio dep Quan ao thoi trang han quoc Thoi trang cong so gia re Thoi trang cong so gia re

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from Central IA

The 92 is a sweet shooting pistol, if you like your 1911 you'll love the 92. that's the way I am anyways

Happy and Safe Shooting

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Welcome from Phoenix!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Welcome from Dayton Ohio!!!!

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Welcome from East Texas to the best gun forum on the internet.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Welcome to TaurusArmed.net, the handgun forum with the friendliest and most knowledgeable handgun folks I've found on the world wide web!

That's one really NICE PT92...from the looks of it, the pistol appears to be very lightly used.

When you have a few moments, I heartily recommend that you click on the link below and familiarize yourself with “things to do after checking in here”.
http://www.taurusarmed.net/forums/member-introduction/5623-things-do-after-checking-here.html

·
Registered
32,083 Posts
Welcome from the dry, dusty, treeless flatlands of Lubbock, TX....Home of Buddy Holly and Waylon Jennings!

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
Welcome from East Texas.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Welcome from Kentucky!

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Welcome from Fort Worth, Texas where the West Begins..

·
Super Moderator
40,578 Posts
from the Florida Keys! :wave:

·
Banned
3,798 Posts
Hello from Piqua Ohio. My own PT92 is my special favorite and I'm sure you will love yours too.

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
Welcome from the Rust Belt USA....

1.1 USA.gif

1 - 20 of 40 Posts