1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Administrator
40,590 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :hand26:

·
Registered
4,797 Posts
Hi and Welcome from central Iowa. You'll find us more of a family that a forum, Great isn't it!

What part of ND do you come from? I lived outside Grand Forks for 4 years compliments of the USAF, Only the manliest of men live in ND.

·
Registered
8,912 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Northern Oklahoma.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Red River Valley 40 miles SE Grand Forks, grew up in the south flight line of the base. Remember the B-52s and tankers flying low over the farm, and the convoys transporting missles. the missle sites where of course much further west.

·
Registered
7,220 Posts
Welcome to TaurusArmed.net from Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest!

·
Registered
3,075 Posts
Welcome to TA from PA. I hope you enjoy the forum, it is a vast collection of much firearm related information and a lot of fine folk who enjoy the sport.

Flash

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
Landmark Property Historic site Sky Building

Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
24,949 Posts
Welcome to TA from Minnesota.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for the welcome, I will say I say I probably will contribute to forum but I probably might not post alot. I am a member of some other forums and my post total is not high on any of them. Just by watching this forum I have gained alot of info about several different firearms and helped make the discision to buy a couple of Taurus guns. Its only -22 with light wind today, 9 miles an hour,thats a heat wave after Tuesdays cold.

·
Super Moderator
35,540 Posts
Welcome from south Texas, land of year around motorcycling. :p

:rofl:

·
Registered
29,960 Posts
Welcome aboard from the "GunShine" state of Florida.

State of over 1 MILLION 150 THOUSAND Concealed Carry Licenses and counting!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts