Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
My name is Andy and my wife (Shelia) and I just went to our CWP class last week. We both had shot a few guns in our lives but nothing to brag about. It had been 10 years since I last shot my 38, I was given it and it has been in the box ever since. I think I shot maybe 12 bullet's with it.
Any way we passed our class and now I'm hooked just another hobbie that we both like finally! We have shot 2 times since our class and the wife is getting to like it more and more. She is enjoying it more than I ever dreamed which is a very good thing since we need to spend time together.
We bought her a .380 semi auto and I got a new .40 this past week. Both Taurus. I like them both.

She used a 22 mag for the class and I used my old 38 revolver.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Hello everyone,
My name is Andy and my wife (Shelia) and I just went to our CWP class last week. We both had shot a few guns in our lives but nothing to brag about. It had been 10 years since I last shot my 38, I was given it and it has been in the box ever since. I think I shot maybe 12 bullet's with it.
Any way we passed our class and now I'm hooked just another hobbie that we both like finally! We have shot 2 times since our class and the wife is getting to like it more and more. She is enjoying it more than I ever dreamed which is a very good thing since we need to spend time together.
We bought her a .380 semi auto and I got a new .40 this past week. Both Taurus. I like them both.

Hello, welcome, and congratulations to both of you!!

I believe you'll enjoy both the .380 and .40.

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
Welcome from Ohio

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Good morning, Andy, and welcome to the forum with the greatest group of firearms enthusiasts on the World Wide Web!

Your introductory remarks were super. I feel like I know you already. ;)

I have the distinct feeling that you are going to enjoy being a member here as much as I do! :yipee:

·
Super Moderator
40,714 Posts
from the Florida Keys! :wave:

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Hello everyone,

Welcome! Used to live in Central SC myself, nice area around there.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Welcome from Kentucky!

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Welcome from East Texas to the best gun forum on the internet.

·
Administrator
41,058 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
Welcome from Dallas, TX!

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
Welcome from South Tulsa.