Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say Hello. The info I read from this site helped me decide on buying the Millennium PT 111 Pro instead of a Bersa Thunder. It will be my new daily carry weapon after selling my Ket Tec P-11.

·
Administrator
40,372 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

I'm fond of my PT111 also.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Welcome Rip, from South Carolina.

·
32,737 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

Have the PT111 Mil/pro. Can't use it for concealed carry because this state doesn't have it.

On the other hand it's a sweet shooter.

Bersa's are decent choices as well, but the 9mm. in about the same size package just has that much more going for it over a .380 ACP pistol.

Guess what's being said is that 9x19 power in a concealable package beats a .380ACP.

There is a place for the .380ACP.There are times when it's easier to carry or may be necessary to carry one.

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Welcome Aboard Rip, I have a Pt111 pro love it if fact taking it to the range today to feed it some more. lol

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Welcome From Arizona.....Rip :wave: Glad that you are here..look around and have fun ... I don't own one of those but you came to the right place...

TEXAS...OMG..this is madness on here..lol :D :D

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome to Taurus Armed, glad you could join us. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

·
Registered
44 Posts
welcome RIp from my lil part of Georgia. Dont have a PT 111 got is big brother PT 145. great chocie on the PT 111 though.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Houston here, too!
PT111 Pro here, too! ( first gun, bought in Jan. at Carters Country)

Congrats & welcome to a wonderful, informative forum!!

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Rip Some Lip, welcome to Taurus Armed from VEGAS!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts