Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings All -

I recently purchased my first handgun. Thanks in large part to the information I found in this forum, it's a 24/7 Pro 9mm.

I'll post details of my first trip to the range in the 24/7 section, but I'm happy to report that weapon performed exactly as I hoped with no FTF or FTE.

I would like to thank everyone who has shared their experience and knowledge. I've spent many hours reading through the FAQs and other postings, and it has been quite an education.

I would also like to mention how pleased I am with how friendly and respectful this community is.

Here's the obligatory proof-of-purchase. BTW, using the UpLULA loader is almost as much fun as shooting. I love that thing!

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
krrt, welcome to Taurus Armed from VEGAS!

·
32,527 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

You've done about everything you can to get off on the right foot shooting wise and for here. Shucks,can't find a reason to assign homework with that work ethic. LOL

Please do read the stickied threads at the various boards if that hasn't been done already. Probably has, but have to cover that just in case.

We're all awaiting the range report. No,range reports are not the noise that guns make when the trigger is pulled. LOL

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome to TaurusArmed, glad you could join us. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Welcome, guess I need to get one of them loaders.

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Welcome From Arizona.....krrt :wave: Glad that you are here..look around and have fun ...Sounds like you are happy..congrats :D

·
Administrator
39,686 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave: :wave:

·
Registered
968 Posts
howdy from jacksboro tx, hour south of wichita falls/hour nw of ft worth for those who dont know the boonies.

auto loaders are for whimps, raw+sore fingers after a day at the range are FUN! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Howdy, everybody. Thanks again for the warm welcome.

scwilli -
Jacksboro? You mean the home of Herd's Burgers? I've only been there a couple of times, on my way up to Olney to go hunting, but I love that place. If I lived in Jacksboro, I'd probably eat there every day.

·
Registered
968 Posts
same place. ought to try village kitchen, on the left by jacksboro inn before you really get into town.

another great eatin place

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the recommendation. I'll give it a try next time I'm passing through.

·
Registered
968 Posts
village value breakfast is amazing, and might stop by the state park and say howdy

1 - 19 of 19 Posts