Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,my name is Derek, I live in northeast Alabama and work in a knife factory. I love to shoot and I'll shoot anything once. I mostly own handguns and currently have 6 and just put a 7th on lay-a-way. Here is my collection so far.

S&W 442-1
Hi-Point 995 carbine
Rossi 720
FEG PA-63
Taurus PT1911B, M66(6 shot), M94, and a PT92AF on lay-a-way.

My wife also has a M85ul and PT140.

I look forward to talking to y'all.

·
22,058 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Griffin Ga.

Nice collection.

Go Dawgs... :p

·
Administrator
40,147 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

Nice collection ya got there. :thumb:

Is Bamabowtie anything like a Sherman's Necktie?

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome aboard, glad to have you with us. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the welcome wagon. I'm not sure what a "Sherman's Necktie" is but my name comes from my love for my old 87 Camaro (Bowtie) I used to have and because I live in AL. If I can find the camera I'll post a Taurus family photo soon.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Welcome from West Virginia. I grew up in Decatur. Where in eastern Bama are U? Welcome and enjoy.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I live in a little town called Jacksonville. I'm actually a Ga. native, born and raised in Clayton and Henry counties.

·
22,058 Posts
Bamabowtie said:
I live in a little town called Jacksonville. I'm actually a Ga. native, born and raised in Clayton and Henry counties.
Then you are familiar with Griffin. I drive through Henry and Clayton on the way to work.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Derek.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Welcome From Arizona.....Derek :wave: Glad that you are here..look around and have fun ..
Nice collection

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Derek, welcome to Taurus Armed from VEGAS!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts