Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For some reason, I have all these extra hotbars on the right side of my screen at TA.net. user cp, calendar, etc. they are moving everything over to the left, and i dont like it, how do I change it back?

EDIT: sorry, these are all the things that used to be on the LEFT side of my screen, now theyre on the right. how do I delete or move them back?

·
Super Moderator
40,475 Posts
For some reason, I have all these extra hotbars on the right side of my screen at TA.net. user cp, calendar, etc. they are moving everything over to the left, and i dont like it, how do I change it back?

EDIT: sorry, these are all the things that used to be on the LEFT side of my screen, now theyre on the right. how do I delete or move them back?
Mine have always been on the right, not sure how to move them.

·
Administrator
39,467 Posts
Mine have always been on the right also. If there is an option, it would be in your general settings, but I don't recall ever seeing anything like that. Sounds more like a browser issue.

·
Registered
24,534 Posts
What the heck are hot bars?

·
Registered
21,110 Posts

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Mine are on the left as they should be. :p

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mine used to be on the left, but today they are now on the right. there has to be a setting to change it back.

·
Registered
5,922 Posts
Mine are gone and that's just the most freaking awesome thing ever.

Alas, I realize the hot bar sponsor ads are why the site is free, so I'm not gonna complain when ( not if) they come back.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts