Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
22,034 Posts
Makes it a different kind of rod trip, eh? :D Good for both of you!

Reactions: granthol

·
Super Moderator
40,475 Posts
Good news!

·
Supporting SuperModerator
14,873 Posts
Mine only asks what extras I will take, there will be 3 carry weapons, plus anything I think someone at the destination will find interesting. She knows this will continue until she can guarantee what situations we will encounter.

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Have a safe trip.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
This is really weird. My lovely wife, who for most of our 35 years of married life has hated guns, in the last three years has asked me to teach her to shoot, has confiscated my S&W 686 for her night stand gun and asks me every time we go on trip in the car or the RV if I have my gun with me. I've asked her on more than one occasion about the turnaround. She says that she has just become more realistic about being 67-years old and living 'way out in the country. On the other hand, she may look at her old and decrepit husband and realize that her knight in shining armor isn't the protector that he once was. It's sad to admit it but that is true but I'm still as good out to 50-yards as I ever was. :shooter:

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
Isn't she carrying hers?

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
Don't forget to take this link with you.

Handgunlaw.us
Yup that's a good one. Always check before you leave so you don't get into trouble. A friend of mine is hating his road trip to NYC because he can't take one with him.

·
Registered
7,533 Posts
Have a safe and enjoyable trip

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Mine never asks, she just assumes I am.

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts