Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up my new edc I sold my glock 27 for some good money and added a Lil more and got my self a Springfield xdm 40 compact it feels great on the hand is about the same size as the 27 and hold 11+1 in a flush mag. I really love glocks but for some reason the 27 was never comfortable in my hand the 19 in the other hand is perfect. Well I'm headed to the range in a few days I will let I know how it goes. If anyone has any pointers for me on the xdm please tell me this is my first Springfield so any input is appreciated thanks

·
Registered
6,743 Posts
I am a big fan of the XDs, I think you are going to love it congratulations.

·
Registered
20,098 Posts
Both Glock and Springfield are winners - hard to wrong and 40 is a solid SD round. Looking forward to hearing more. What is your carry setup!?

·
Registered
701 Posts
Congrats it looks like you have covered all the Bases with that fine collection your holdin!

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
36,963 Posts
Congratulations on what should prove to be one very fine carry gun.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Congrats it looks like you have covered all the Bases with that fine collection your holdin!

An older gentlemen once told me u need a minimum if 3 guns a home defense (g19) a primary carry ( xdm) something to carry when ur primary is to big (pf9) and then something that no matter what ur wearing or going u can slide in ur pocket ( tcp) so now I do have all the bases covered lol and I love it!!!

·
Registered
15,654 Posts
Congratulations on your new firearm.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.