Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To bad their for LE and Military use only :( These things look sharp. I really like that 805 Bren and if they'd sell that for the civilian market I'd prolly get one. Says it's multicaliber to and looks to take AR15 mags.

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Awesome! We know that it's good because it's a CZ! Put a longer barrel on that EVO, sell it at a decent price, and they will sell a ton! The 805 is of course pretty neat too!

·
Registered
12,331 Posts
Sweet looking weapons, but what I really loved was the end of the video when they yanked 'famous chick's' chain. I don't know who she was, but it was still funny. Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I love that 805 Bren alot, but I guess they won't be selling these to civilians :/

·
Registered
16,283 Posts
That's Paige from American Guns.
And, YUP! She is definitely blonde.

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
That's a good story with a happy ending.

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
they look pretty neat. I want the scorpion evo 3! I just really want a pistol caliber carbine... It looks like they are trying to look like h&k

·
Administrator
18,058 Posts
Another option for the CZ Scorpion Evo 3 would be to create a "Pistol Version" for Civilian Sales. Just remove the Rear Stock, convert the trigger to Semi-Auto Only, and you're done! A Carbine version would be nice as well.

As for the CZ805, one can certainly hope a Civilianized version will be made! Would like one in 5.56x45mm and a Conversion for 7.62x39mm.

.. It looks like they are trying to look like h&k
Between the FN SCAR, Remington/Bushmaster ACR, Beretta ARX-160, and now the CZ805, they're all beginning to look alike! I'm thinking they copy eachother.

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Between the FN SCAR, Remington/Bushmaster ACR, Beretta ARX-160, and now the CZ805, they're all beginning to look alike! I'm thinking they copy eachother.
Outa all those I think I like the CZ the best for some reason, plus it just looks cool. I liked the ACR in concept till they rolled it out with an asking price of almost 3 grand several years ago and it didn't even have a chrome lined barrel. Now I know now they run alot less but it pretty well totally turned me off to it. The ARX looks REALLY cool but it's not on the market yet so who knows, the FN I like alot but like all the others your talking some real coin, and I bet the CZ would be alot more affordable ya know.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I like that EVO, but it is getting harder and harder to tell the difference between the real deal and a Airsoft version.

Jim

1 - 11 of 11 Posts