Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This just got here toady. i had it custom made for the wife's 709. shes gonna love it.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Hello Kitty with cross bones?

That's really neat! :D

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
whitehat does some really cool work. great customer service and an excellent product. i own one, and my wife now has one. i have 3 kydex for mine, and i got 2 for hers. each kydex is swappable for a different gun, that way you dont need to buy a full new holser for each gun.

·
Registered
22 Posts
nice... i wanting a custom holster and this sent me in the right direction, thanks. I ordered mine the other day and should be receiving it soon.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thats awsome. who was the artist? you will be very happy with your holster. tony and his crew do great work. i will continue to be loyal to them due to the great work they have done for me so far. congrats. your gonna love it.

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Nice holsters, but they're IWBs and will not be seen??? :confused:

·
Registered
22 Posts
thats awsome. who was the artist? you will be very happy with your holster. tony and his crew do great work. i will continue to be loyal to them due to the great work they have done for me so far. congrats. your gonna love it.
its a Marc Ecko design

True...but the same could be said for underwears but i do think everone is wearing tightie whities;). I bought that holster because that style is what i was looking for the design was just icing on the cake.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
true, but 2 things

1) because the kydex are swappable it makes it easier to tell which one goes to which gun if you have them each a different color or print,
2) do you buy an ugly gun just because its gonna be tucked in your shorts? why put custom grips on a gun if only you gets to enjoy it? why buy victoria secret for your wife is shes gonna wear something over it??? these are for you to appreciate and if you choose to sho others they will marvel at them instead of just saying UHH, black and tan. i dont suggest you try this with the wife in her victoria secret though

1 - 12 of 12 Posts